Sunday, December 16, 2007

The V-day, Feb 14

Its a auspicious day with a awesome evening to cheer for. As I was waiting in the corner of the corridor for her to come out of the evening class. As the bell rangs, my heart started to pump twice the normal. I was fully excited with lot of enthu, faith, bit of hesitation to start. As usual friends are giggling around. I found her walking slowly and silently giving a small sign asking me to follow her. In the midst of evening sun, in garden where you can only find roses in and around her as her friends. I plucked a rose and said to her from my heart "I love .................(full mute)......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Bell rings I found myself saying "Shit its already 8' O Clock, Today I am late by 30 mins..."

No comments: