Monday, December 1, 2008

Leeches and the Cleaner

It’s been a sad week, all over the world media hovering around Mumbai. It’s ‘a Wednesday’ that I hope to happened but happened with a total script change. “Condolences for all the suffering and suffered families. Salute to the Brave hearts”. It’s been a regular scene in Mumbai, suffering since1992. Government whom we appointed for keeping the law and order are busing blaming each other. Find a television camera make politically sellable story and get the publicity. The useless channels go behind the “controversy” rather than news. Consistently, inconsistent intelligence network, news sharing between agencies. But after all the events the Intelligence Bureau’s consistent statement “we have cautioned the state authorities”.

After all, I appoint a cleaner to clean the house, but that bloody-guy is not cleaning, but make my house a play ground for all the nasty games, Will you keep your mouth shut ? But I do, because I used to it, rather we all used to it. I am ashamed by the assault made by leaches. So, what I do ?. I think for two days, discuss with whom ever I find, write a frustrating article, mail it to all and sleep nicely, like a helpless ass. I decide not to go behind the leaches since I am unable to handle the pest and go to Mumbai and help the NSG. But I can even do that with out the pest. Yes, I have to screw my cleaner (bloody servant), and make him clean my home back like the plain-old-clean house full of jasmines and lotus. Here the scenario is quite different, lot of cleaners, lot of owners but only one house. Scenario might be different but our aim is the same, to clean the house.

So, put your concise effort in every single move you make. Even, if you spend one rupee think whether it can used to clean. Remember we have a lot to clean. Be responsible, ask questions, and take a straight route even if it takes years to go. This should be our first step towards cleaning our house. We should not be the “Common stupid man” again.

Let’s make our house clean and green again.
Jai Hind.

3 comments:

Shooting the breeze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shooting the breeze said...

Hi Sridhar,
First time here, I must say, I like the way you have written. Am sure will be visiting soon again..

Now on the topic, yes I completely agree with you on each and every point.. That we need to clean and do that, do this etc.. Problem with us is that we always ask others to do that and this.. we never step up ourself and do something about it. I hope at least u have something in mind and actually implementing it to clear your house ;).

Arun Nadesh said...

Sridhar,

Didn't visit your blog for a long time. The subject you've written is personal and emotional. I have to think a lot before commenting on this. I would give my comments later.

I posted 2 new articles. Do visit and share your thoughts.